Here we are, toughing out the winter!!The family that plays together stays together!! I think we all love to play whether its swimming, skating , football or wiffle ball. Sundays are a skating day, I laced up my skates for the first time in 3 years and much to my surprise I had no knee pain and was having a grande ole time!!I even bought a new pair of skates to go again! My muscles are a little sore but I am trying tokeep up with my athletic brothers & sisters and their kids!! What fun we have and it doesn't cost anything!!Thanks to Grace for inviting us to skate!!!
Sunday, February 20, 2011
CHAMPIONS ON ICE!!
Here we are, toughing out the winter!!The family that plays together stays together!! I think we all love to play whether its swimming, skating , football or wiffle ball. Sundays are a skating day, I laced up my skates for the first time in 3 years and much to my surprise I had no knee pain and was having a grande ole time!!I even bought a new pair of skates to go again! My muscles are a little sore but I am trying tokeep up with my athletic brothers & sisters and their kids!! What fun we have and it doesn't cost anything!!Thanks to Grace for inviting us to skate!!!