




I had the opportunity to go to the openhouse to see our old homestead on 168 Twin Lakes with my counterparts Nancy & Jean. It was a bit surreal, expecting to find some of our family marks in tact. I took photos, as I was perusing through the upstairs I opened a closet and low and behold was an old "CHARLIE CHIPS" cookie tin that Mom used to buy for us. My old room is now a bathroom.The boys room is split in half and is used as offices. Danny's closet off Mom & Dads room is knocked down along with Lynns room and the hallway closet. ALthough they did put in beautiful wood floors,kitchen cabinets are painted blue. They also built a 2car garage. As I was rummaging through the basement, I heard a familiar voice upstairs and it was Betsy & Kevin just as curious as we were.
They say you can never go home again but I can't help but think wouldn't it be lovely for one of us to buy it so that we could keep it in the family and pass on to the next generations, it is certainly a living history!Here are some photos!!