Monday, August 18, 2008

The Angel led us to....


continued angel story....... The angel led us to The Chapel which was open to all, as my car climbed the mountain to the chapel my brakes were making a squelching shreek. and clang...........................next thing I hear is monk music coming out of the forest and then this fabulous statue of Jesus inviting us into the chapel and a rosary garden with Mary on the left, The majestic mountains and clouds hugged my soul as I turned to Nancy and Jean and said, "Are we dead?" This looks like heaven, and there is no one here but us!!! Where is the monk music coming from??the trees?? I was awed and for a moment I thought my brakes went and we were in an accident and we made it to heaven!!!!!!It was surreal to me! After a few human pinches I realized that we were really alive and this place was a little bit of heaven on earth! to be continued...................................................