Okay here we go! Sorry had some technical difficulties with the photos. Nevertheless, I wanted to give my heartfelt thanks to Father Mark for giving me the idea of this blog. He's off again and running to France! Yes! He will be there until November. You can visit him at http://vultus.stblogs.org/ A grande site it tis!! Very informative! I am hoping he will post here on this blog and keep us updated of his travels! God bless! Slan Leat! (Until we meet again! gaelic)Love, Mary
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Adieu Father Mark!!
Okay here we go! Sorry had some technical difficulties with the photos. Nevertheless, I wanted to give my heartfelt thanks to Father Mark for giving me the idea of this blog. He's off again and running to France! Yes! He will be there until November. You can visit him at http://vultus.stblogs.org/ A grande site it tis!! Very informative! I am hoping he will post here on this blog and keep us updated of his travels! God bless! Slan Leat! (Until we meet again! gaelic)Love, Mary