
Hi folks,
Yes, my trip was wonderful! As you know, I haven't been away in a long time and it was grande!
I stayed at the monastery that Father Mark's order owns and operates. In the 2nd picture is the view from my room. The first picture is from St. Peter's Basilica . It truly was magnificent and ostentatious ! The tower and light represent the holy spirit. The window pane is two doves together and the light is just shining through!
The last photo of Ireland was up at Knock in County Mayo! The landscape was beautiful!. I will add more photos of Ireland, especially of our last living relative, John Mckeown, quite a lad!
Yes, my trip was wonderful! As you know, I haven't been away in a long time and it was grande!
I stayed at the monastery that Father Mark's order owns and operates. In the 2nd picture is the view from my room. The first picture is from St. Peter's Basilica . It truly was magnificent and ostentatious ! The tower and light represent the holy spirit. The window pane is two doves together and the light is just shining through!
The last photo of Ireland was up at Knock in County Mayo! The landscape was beautiful!. I will add more photos of Ireland, especially of our last living relative, John Mckeown, quite a lad!